28 July 2012

CKC is Kinda Still Alive... Ish

Hey Fam.

Friends.

Random Blog Readers.

'Sup?

So, I figure I should give you all an update on my terribly exciting life. Yeah... You definitely need to be updated on MaceFaceTheGreat.
It's two in the morning and I am not really feeling the whole sleep thing, so I figure I might as well go ahead and tell you all how lovely it is to be a beautiful, single, twenty-year-old, college kid livin' it up in the summer soaked Logan area.

We can start with the incredible awesome Bear Lake Beach Parties and my awesome Bikini Bod:








Yeaaah, I rock at photos. Oh yeah, I cut my hair off! Did you see? 
My attempt at fohawks don't always turn out, KAY?! 
I also decided to try a little suicide attempt while four-wheeling, it was actually pretty darn awesome! The only thing that really sucked was that it was really difficult to even lay down comfortably for like a week and a half! I don't recommend bruising your entire body, obtaining whip lash, and being super sore from shock. The battle wounds are pretty cool to talk about though... 


And I just look sexy on a Four Wheeler. Admit it. 






I totally figured out how to do this in PS today... Yay! 

What else have I been doing with my summer? Totally getting under appreciated at my work - so much so that I am looking for possible employment else where! My sister in law was so very correct when she said the management sees you as '100% replaceable.' I hate this manager and I want to tell her what's what but it's hard to do that professionally when she gets you so worked up! It's almost intolerable how she has been treating me (as well as some other staff) and therefore I have decided it's no longer worth it. I love the girls I work with though, so I suppose we'll just see what happens! I'm keeping my heart and mind open to all the possibilities! ((Did anyone else just see a cartoon version of me pulling a superman chest exposure but instead of a big S it was a human heart? Yeah... I did.))
I've currently been thinking about becoming a nanny for a German family, or maybe Italy, or maybe Ireland, or some other European country. Wouldn't that be cool? Go live somewhere like that for a year? Found a real great agency that deals with that... so looking into that. If you're interested you should check it out too! It's called Au Pair! Supppper fun!
I also decided to shoot an email just a moment ago to the ResLife people to see if they had any openings for an RA position. Wow, freaky. I am hoping that there is something available for me but then again I'm trying not to get my hopes up. What is meant to happen will happen I suppose. It would be really cool though... Cross your fingers and say your prayers that this little gal gets the courage to live up her dreams of becoming an RA just like her siblings! 
I'll be finishing up my associates this semester and that's always exciting. Hopefully I can get in to see the counselor this next week so I can pay ten bucks instead of fifty for the application deadline. Ha. Why does graduating cost money? Haven't they sucked it out of me enough?! I'm looking into getting three free credits while doing something I very much love - coaching swim! Ah! I emailed the dude about the open position of being a USU club swim coach and I'm hoping to hear back soon. Maybe I'll give him a call on Monday... It isn't paid but I mean, Dude... it's three free credits (which coincidentally is exactly the extra amount of credits I need to graduate), and it's coaching swim. Sign me up and tell all your friends! That's just legit. If I was to do that I could just go on to pursue my degree in Art and Business the following semester and figure it out from there... Hm.. so many options! I am just waiting for one to work! 

Ah, dear. I fear I am getting a little out of hand with the writing and posting of pictures. It is bed time my friends. I have a blind date to attend to tomorrow afternoon and so I must get some beauty sleep! Can't be showing off the Monster Macy just yet - the poor fella... 

And hey, by the way kids (Fam, Friends) I love you. I hope you know that I am grateful you're in my life. I don't think I express that enough... 

Hmm...

Well... Goodnight! 

 

2 comments:

  1. I'll give you 3 credits if you will come give my kids swimming lessons. ;) Love you and miss you Mace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you post an xkcd comic at the end. Are you aware that he's my favorite? :)

    ReplyDelete