- I can make up cool acronims too.
- The term 'Gone Fishin' is epic. And I finally used it correctly.
- Yes, I am severely allergic to mosquito bites.
- And yes, I am aware that they look like dangerous spider bites.
- PMS is real.
- College text books are extremely expensive
- Chalkboards in living rooms are probably the hippest thing you can do as a college kid.
- I'm a Hip College Kid.
- D.I. is the most magical place on the planet.
- D.I. is the most magical place on the planet.
- Trying to stear a Sea Kayak in the middle of a lake with 20 MPH winds with a 250lb disabled man on board is almost impossible.
- I need to marry a male version of Tabitha.
- I am a very social person and could not survive if I was the last person on this planet.
- Being able to listen to music while lap swimming is pretty much the most amazing invention I've ever been able to experience.
- Every Interview is the scariest interview.
- Don't get in my way, I don't like it.
- Yes, it's true, I'm slightly OCD.
- Tabitha has a lot of clothing...
- I will be living in Germany next year.
- I'm a fan of the game 'Just Dance' perhaps for the sole reason that everyone can be a dance star.
- When you haven't slept for 21 hours and are trying to drive, you start seeing things like bubbles and shark heads.
hahahahahahaha!!!!! I love this!!! Especially the fact that you have to marry a male version of me :P hahahaha!
ReplyDelete