- I can and will do anything.
- As Ingrid says: I taste much better alone.
- I look good in golden brown shades of skin.
- Sleeping in a car is a talent I posses naturally.
- Cycling through the Tetons is great. Especially when you don't have to push another bike anymore.
- Riding an in-line Tandem alone is rather lonely.
- I am a little cranky when forced awake before I need to be awake.
- Don't sleep where they can find you.
- Don't eat soup you're allergic to, it may cause difficulty in breathing.
- I am more active than I originally thought.
- I am a speed demon.
- I can smile like Totoro.
- Too much heavy lifting can tilt the Uterus and cause infertility.
- I would love to live in the middle of no where. As long as it's green.
- Dehydration = Sad Macy
- I do not like tents. At all.
- Sleeping is how I cope with things.
- I am definitely a vintage car show kind of girl.
- There is a reason they say 'don't get your hopes up'.
- A twenty-hour fast takes a huge toll on me, but it delivers much needed answers!
- I am ten times more confident when there isn't someone to impress.
- Most of the time, I am craving water.
- I have quite a temper on occasion.
- And I am incredibly happy with who I am and where I am going.
No comments:
Post a Comment