19 June 2011

24 Piece [edit]

#24: Make a playlist for someone and explain why you chose those songs:

Note: Who this is intended for will probably never read this. 

Disclaimer for whom this is intended: I can't wait to meet you.  

The Playlist Name: Trust and Hope
#1 - I Want To Know Your Plans by Say Anything
#2 - Soldier by Ingrid Michaelson
#3 - Falling In by Lifehouse
#4 - Uncharted by Sarah Bareilles
#5 - Yours To Hold by Skillet
#6 - I'll Be Waiting by Adele
#7 - Teenage Dream by Boyce Avenue
#8 - Passenger by OneRepublic
#9 - Chasing Pavements by Adele
#10 - Momentum by The Hush Sound

The Explanation: Honesty and Issues
I did have the whole thing typed out for each song but then I looked at it and realized that it kept saying the same thing. I like to express my feelings through lyric anyway, so I was really excited to do this one and if you ever see this, feel free to ask me why I chose what I chose.


[[Edit]]


To All Of You-
I am not sorry that you didn't want me.
I am not sorry for staying true to my feelings. 
I am not sorry for being me. 
I am sorry for you.
I taste much better alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment