Come home Missionary.
Come home now,
fall in love with me
And get me out of these situations.
I'm tired of hurting them. I'm tired of the guilt trips. I'm tired of them making me feel shallow and selfish. I'm done with this ridiculousness. Stop it. Stop.
What the heck am I supposed to do? There is nothing I can do! So stop it. Leave me alone. I did nothing wrong! I'm not some doll that you can apply all your fantasy's of a perfect girl on and when it doesn't work out you get all upset at me. Stop making me feel like I'm worthless, self centered, and heartless; because I'm not.
"It's supposed to be fun."
Yeah, well it's not fun.
Jerks.
I agree.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know? They're not the same when they come back. EVERYTHING is different.
Spencer is home. :/
I know... I'm kinda freaking out for when that happens... Seven or eight ish months!
ReplyDeleteAnd we need to chat. Catch up. The works.
Keep your chin up girl :]
ReplyDelete