13 December 2010

8 Piece

#8 Someone who has made your life hell or treated you like crap


Well, to tell you the truth, I have no idea what to say about this one.
I generally don't like to hold onto those bad feelings (don't like but do I really let go?), 
And most of the time I tell people that it's up to them how they take things. 


So, in order to uphold my own beliefs and not to appear as a hypocrit,
I will say this: I am the one that has made my life hell 
((At those hell-ish moments of course, my life is not hell; most of the time))


Although at moments I may have not treated my own self with respect, 
There are some who have not treated me the greatest. 
I've taken the entire blame for things that weren't completely my fault. 
I've been taken advantage of, used, and just forgotten about. 
I've had countless guilt trips and been the reason for anger (when I did nothing).
Time and time again. 
     And maybe you can say that this is my fault because I allow it to happen. 
    I'll give you that. I really will.
   But is it terrible for wanting to be appreciated for my very nature? 
  Do people really have to be that way? 
 No.


Alright Self, 
It's time to start being better.

No comments:

Post a Comment