This is who I am. The face that you hate, I share.
Speak out with words of negativity?
Speak just what you believe.
There is no judging perfection.
Mistakes are here. Mistakes are there.
Mistakes stain your own hands.
Stop it. Stop it.
Leave it alone. Leave it alone.
Accusation. Aggression. Judgment.
Play on the tip of the tongue.
Love and acceptance? Want? Not unless you give.
Look in the mirror.
I am not the only one.
Yet still you hardly care.
Where do I fit? What do I do?
I just want to love you.
Freedom, we share.
Where is peace?
I am not the only one.
Yet still you hardly care.
Where do I fit? What do I do?
I just want to love you.
Freedom, we share.
Where is peace?
This is who I am. The belief which you hate, is me.
No comments:
Post a Comment