I am feeling lonely. Not lonely for a lover (as nice as that would be), but for a best friend. How I miss that one person who I wasn't afraid to say anything to, who I could rely on to come rushing to me or I could come see them whenever. I miss the physical comfort of hugs. I miss warm weather and someone to make me smile as I cry. Can I handle this anymore? I just don't know.
Being here is wonderful. I love this school. It's amazing. But I feel so alone.
They tell me turn to the Lord and he will buoy me up. It's getting harder to rely on that. I suppose I need to focus on other things instead of myself... But still.
I guess I am just homesick. Really, really homesick. Was I really ready to leave home?
No comments:
Post a Comment