12 January 2014

It sits there. Lifeless. Pretending to understand. Cut it to pieces. Bleed it dry, watch it shrivel. I HATE it | this | much. I will loathe it until it ceases to breathe. It slips through my fingers like the smoke escaping my lips. Watch it charcoal and fade. Wish it away. Drop bombs or throw grenades. I SHALL kill it in my sleepless evenings. Strangle it as it smiles. Choosing this over that and I'm livid. It's burning in my head. Grant it one last vice as I dowse it in gasoline and see it disappear in flames. This is what it gets for playing "teeter totter." Up and down, b a c k and forth. Feel worthless - I do. Feel used and thrown away. Tie a -- rope -- around it's neck, kick the chair and twitch. Take a knife to it's jugular and laugh as it falls. I'm feeling angry, uncontrollable, { inconsolable }, rash. Toppling into spikes or streams, I seek to end the headaches of light. Bury it alive. Hold it under. Kick it till it sighs.
I'm doing just fine. How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment