29 October 2012

Vintage Vantage Point

Let's see if I can get the BASIC space to dumb down -
Persuade the air to stop ALL motion and eliminate itself from between me and you.
I'll [re]wind the digital and remember just how COMPLETELY satisfied with [MY] life; I am,
I am. I AM.
Satisfied.
/FULL/ENOUGH/
And if the crowd isn't convinced, let's try a different approach.

*Beat
"Being as in love with you as I am" REPEATED lyric.
[frustrated]
But I am not. Or am I? -- Back.
Forth [?]
Backward
Forward. . .
[Quest]ions;; ANSWERS;;
Here is the game and I SHALL win it.
The dull colors are fading - SO I SHALL paint them,, again.
Dance them [into/onto/out-of] life AND create new rules;; to change the |way| it's played.
Of [|course|]
Defeating it my way.
Trad[i]t[i]onally;; Hero[i]cally
Depending on who?
Satisfied.
Enjoyable.
I am perfect. i am cool

What more can I say? 
I am in love with it. 

Epiphany.


Smiling ;) 
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment