11 August 2012

"Click"

Wednesday August 8th

Last night/all day yesterday was awesome. But mostly last night.
I went to bed happy. Slept. Woke up. Went my merry way to work.
All I knew was to expect a call. That was it.

I wasn't expecting anything. Just a call.

So I did my usual thing for work. Left a message for professionalism's sake.
At the most opportune time (meaning I was over one client and that client was taken by a therapist so I was alone), I received the call I was expecting. Then, I was offered the job.
And that was only the beginning.
Every little thing I have been worrying about has clicked into place.

I'm freaking out. Well, not really freaking out - mostly amazed.
Funny how when I finally accept life as how it is, everything starts going more perfect than I could have conjured up myself.
My contract is sold, I have a free place to live, a job I've been dreaming of for years, a great new relationship, work is going so great, and I couldn't be happier.

Goodness, I am so grateful for everything right at this moment.
Thank you.

Now on to the craziness of the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment