14 February 2012

CKC: Normalcy

So this past week I tried out for American's got Talent... Went to Vegas and back in nearly one day, which led me to getting this awful cold! You ask why would they want me to go try out for America's Got Talent? Well why don't you just check out this link and find out for yourself. Haha, I choreographed that and someone found it on youtube and so they contacted my ASL teacher who contacted me and I kinda just went and auditioned. Which was fun, and even if they don't call me for a call back, it's awesome just saying that I was asked to try. Whoo!

There really hasn't been much else going on in my life. I'm scooting by in school, working here and there, and just trying to be a normal college kid.
I learned this past week that when I contract the common cold, I get it ten times worse then whoever had it before. Like seriously. Oh and the drugs (dayquil/niquil) cause my eye to twitch uncontrollably and that's annoying. However, by getting sick, I used it as an excuse to treat myself to an entire gallon of Simply Orange w/ Mango juice. Yes dear friends, it was amazing. I drank it all by myself within twenty four hours and I am convinced that is the reason for my miraculous recovery.
Other than that, today I have been doing lots of homework, wondering through various people's facebooks/blogs and staring enviously at their adventures, which led me to plan out a few adventures of my own, on top of playing a little bit of Halo Reach (I am such a boy) and later tonight I think I'll go see the Vagina Monologues and support the local Women's shelter...
I talked with Bug a bit today about going to see her in Germany in the summer... found out that flying into Paris from Vegas is half the price if I were to fly to Nuremburg, but also double the hours. However, thinking about it, I like travel and being in places I've never been before so something tells me that a ten hour layover won't be too killer for me... Maybe. Oh, by the way, to get a passport book, it's only like $135-ish. I now need to get my birth certificate and go get it and then I can be on my way to planning all these trips...
*Sigh*
I must go.
I am sorry that I am not really too coherent and the moment. I promise to be more regular with my posts and more interesting...

My week in Pictures:
I also promise that I will post my own photos haha. 




Oh, Happy Valentines!


No comments:

Post a Comment