So... My week... was pretty awesome.
This past week I hung out with the boys upstairs a lot. We had a game night planned for Thursday (we've had game night planned for weeks) and yet it fell through, once again. So we finally were able to get together Sunday evening and play with them and some other neighbors, pretty much a blast if I do say so myself. I keep wondering why I don't hang out with them more often...
Last night we were hanging out again because I told them to come see my awesome video that is now displayed all over facebook and is probably my pride and joy of ultimate 'stupid moments'. They seemed to enjoy it and we hung out for a bit listening to music and eventually reading children's story books to each other and playing Just Dance. It was quite the evening!
And yes, I did make a video of me and tabby singing "I need a man" because I am just so cool like that and I am still trying to decide if I should be embarrassed or not. Hmm...
It's finals week and the testing has gone alright so far. I'm getting the average B on every test I take and tomorrow is the one I should be really worried about... I love science but I suck at it when it comes to testing time. :/ I've gotten two tests down so far and only have two more to go! Crazy how time flies in college... I swear I was just moving in a few weeks ago.
Today I had a thought that struck me rather funny... I was at the grocery store buying some bread and yogurt and what not when I just stumbled across the thought of "I'm an adult. I take care of myself. I get myself to work. I work to pay rent... When did I become an adult?" I think I have had thoughts like this before but they always strike me with the same potency as if it was the first time. I don't ever consider myself an adult! I'm too young! I should still be living with my parents!
Hmm... what other crazy stuff did I do this past week? I finally got around to dying my hair. It's darker and has the bright red and purple as a peek-a-boo... I don't really have a great picture but I'll get some for next time or just go on another photo shoot soon! I like it and I hope you do too!
And lastly, I always have to comment on my dating life (rather my lack thereof) so anyways, I am a regular at this bank for so many different reasons and for the past year and a half I seems to get this banker about 7 out of 10 times. I think he's rather cute and I've ring checked him to see if he's available and from what I can tell, he still is! Well, I went by the bank to get some cash and he was working! He decides to strike up a conversation with me and ask me how finals are going and what my major is! I should have kept talking but I just answered the questions and felt flattered when he told me that I must have a bigger heart than most because I wanted to do social work. Haha... I have planned to ask him to one of our parties next time I see him or leave him my number or something. Goodness, me and Tabs really do need to make those business cards with our info on them... Once I design them I'll throw 'em up for you to see :)
Well I'm off! Next time I post an update I'll be in Sunny STG!
| Yes, This shirt reads "I hate Twilight" |




No comments:
Post a Comment