I miss my cats, my second family, the old van I used to drive.
I miss the lack of rent, the sound of a sewing machine, and free meals.
Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like to go back...
Sometimes, I dream about it.
Sometimes, I hope for it.
But should I?
Today, I had an Epiphany in the shower.
(Truly is the greatest place for an epiphany))
And somewhere between the shampoo and the rinse, I realized what I always thought about...
I am always thinking about the future.
Did you know I have about five different life plans?
Each of those have back up plans A thru G,
Six bullet points each, and 'what if' clauses.
I am always making plans and fretting about whatever is supposed happen next.
Planning out the rest of my week, the rest of the month, the next five years...
But when do I ever think about right now?
Never.
And honestly...
I don't know how to.
No comments:
Post a Comment