22 August 2011

Love Stories Will Be The Death Of Me



Becoming Jane
I love this movie and I hate this movie. First of all, I love and hate it for being so real. Life isn't always about fairytales and it usually comes down to what you really need to do... And that means sometimes you have to give up on something you really love for something you love just as much. Second of all, it's the only movie I end up choking up at the end because they really don't end up together and never would be together no matter how much I wish it to be so! (That's when I wish it really would be a fairy tale.) And finally, I love it and hate it because it reminds me that when you have feelings for a person once, they will probably always be there... which is okay and completely natural but man, he should have never come back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment