#18 Your views on Gay Marriage:
I'm going to tell you my views on marriage...
Please, just take it as my personal view and not what I see for everyone else.
Marriage is the beginning of a family.
There is the man to preside, protect, and provide.
There is the women to nuture, teach, and strengthen.
I think there are things that a women posses that men do not.
I think there are things that a man posses that women do not.
And this in turn creates a balance, a oneness, that can't be duplicated.
I have dear friends that are gay and I am not speaking out against them.
This is my own belief and I am not going to force it on anyone else.
If my gay friends someday decide to wed,
I am going to be there for them, happy that they found someone to be with.
And if anyone says something to hurt them, I will have to bust a cap. :)
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment