08 March 2011

17 Piece

#17 A book you've read that changed your view on something:

Intuitive Eating: A Recovery Book For The Chronic Dieter; 

Rediscover The Pleasures Of Eating And Rebuild Your Body Image


This book seriously changed my view on myself, the way I eat and how I should eat. 
If you struggle with the whole 'guilt' thing with food, I think you should read this book. 
If you wonder how you should eat and are sick of all the weight loss programs, read this book. 
If you just want to be healthy and happy in your own body but still eat the food you love, read this book. 
I love it. 
.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, Macy! I am so glad that you liked this book as much as I did. It absolutely changed my life. I think I need to read it again. I wish I could get everybody to read it and it's so encouraging so see someone else who did and is benefiting from it. Macy, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete