31 July 2010

Music Mode

"Still I wear the red dress, Paint my toes and twirl
Take it back to old times,when I was still a girl
'Cause now I'm all vavoom boys, Cootchie Cootchie Coo
Sort of wonder why I missed a kiss for you"
       -Raw Sugar by Metric

"Carrying bags and a navy taxi man said
"Take your time love
'Cause you don't have to rush
'Cause it's your life and it's no one else's, sweetheart.
Don't let someone put you in a box."
So I take all that other stuff that I said before
And I'm gonna make it work
Because I'm losing my mind and it's driving me up the wall
And this time, it will be different,
This time, it will be different"
       -Navy Taxi by Kate Nash

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that
you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them
when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no
one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things
can fall together." -Marilyn Monroe
 "Stitch in your knitted brow
And you don't know how
You're gonna get it out
Crushed under heavy chest
Trying to catch your breath
But it always beats you by a step, all right now
Making the best of it
Playing the hand you get
You're not alone in this
There's hope for the hopeless
There's hope for the hopeless
There's hope"
     Hope for the hopeless by A fine Frenzy
"Traces of light, linger around
As laces of white fall to the ground
The softest of sounds for the heaviest things
And the pain that it brings
As she falls I try to catch her
For one last touch of warmth from summer
As one thing leaves to becomes another again
I remember when"
      Summer Again by The Afters

"It's really over, you made your stand
You got me crying, as was your plan
But when my loneliness is through, I'm gonna find another you
You take your sweaters
You take your time
You might have your reasons but you will never have my rhymes
I'm gonna sing my way away from blue
I'm gonna find another you"
I'm Gonna Find Another You by John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment